Monday, May 18, 2015

That one update..

This trip has been fine/good up until yesterday. I think every trip, at some point, has a breaking point. Yesterday was it for me. 

A bunch of things went wrong.... None of which were a huge deal, but everything added up quickly and I'm over it. I'm really missing me some blue skies, Panera, toilets to sit on, and English. (Not in that order)

Last night I had a really good grilled cheese sandwich which made my day a little better... And we got to sit with some Aussies at breakfast today which made me happy. It's the little things I miss most! (Not to mention I'm getting tired of being stared at all the time!)

In other news... 

This is one of my favorite guides ever:

I wish we could have had him for our whole time in China! 

We're currently on a "river cruise" on the Yangtze River ...  Before we boarded, we went to the 
Three Gorges Museum.  It's built to protect, research, and exhibit he history and culture in Chongqing and Three Gorges area. This wasn't interesting to me, but I'm not familiar with the area so that is probably a big factor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment