Saturday, April 6, 2013

hallucinations and other craziness

1. I thought I saw the Statue of Libery from the Sydney Harbour Bridge
2. I thought I saw my dog in my hostel room
3. I thought I saw NUMEROUS people from back home walking the streets of Sydney

yeah... I think it's time to go home.

I woke up at 4:30am thinking it was 7 or 8 in the morning... WRONG.

yeah... I think it's time to go home.

Home... where I can sleep in my own bed, live out of a closet instead of a suitcase, and quit spending a ridiculous amount of money.

In other news... went to HILLSONG again today for the evening service. And I managed to catch a train and a bus and walk... on my own... without freaking out. CHECK OUT THIS CITY GIRL NOW!   Just kidding... but I was quite proud of myself. :) Hillsong is awesome in that everyone is so ridiculously friendly. 50 people will come up and start talking to you and introduce themselves. Granted, I don't remember a single one of them, but a couple added me on facebook and want to do something when I return to Sydney next week.

Oh yeah, I'm headed to Alice Springs tomorrow.... and the OUTBACK in the coming days! Super pumped.

mmmmm yeah. I think that's it for now.

Hoping for some sunshine... need to get my tan back before I go home!

1 WEEK, YO!

No comments:

Post a Comment