Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The end is near!


22 days until I'm done with classes...
and yesterday was the day I crashed into the ground.

I spent 5.5 hours in the car yesterday. I had my internship for a good chunk of the day and then Meredith (CMC Semester 20) and I went up to Mount Vernon Nazarene to see the CMC tour in action!  It was a good day. I can tell I'm wearing down though... and the thought of what's to come only adds more and more to my plate.

I won't say a lot, but there's a woman who is looking at doing cross-promotions with EnterTRAINment Junction....she's actually the event/concert woman for a ballpark in KY. She wants to do more Christian concerts and somehow I became her go-to person. We talked the other day and one of the things she said is, "I don't want to make any decisions without consulting you first."


...WHAT?

I've been waiting for something like this. I know it might not turn out to be anything, but it might turn out to be something.

I debated whether or not I should share this, but hey, this is a journey. There will be ups and downs. There will be successes and failures. There will be doors that open and doors that close. And for the people that are reading this blog because they're actually interested in this whole music thing should be able to travel the journey with me.

The music industry is funny in that you always feel like you're so close... i.e. you're so close to making that record deal, but it falls through... or you're so close to getting the job you want, but then it falls through. Maybe I'm close; maybe I'm not. Regardless, I will keep moving forward.

the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment