Tuesday, January 30, 2018

The homebody that likes to travel

I'm an introvert. I'd much prefer a night in than going out somewhere. I LIKE STAYING HOME.

I described myself to someone the other day as being a "homebody." The person just laughed and said, "What about all your travels?" ... oh yeah, that.

I'm a homebody that likes to travel. I don't know how it works, but it does. I will gladly take an adventure across the ocean, but not want to explore my own city. Maybe it's because I know my home is here and I know it's ready and waiting for me to come home and curl up on the couch. (that sounds so nice right now!)

Any-who...here is a list of places that have gotten me off the couch ;)
*'s indicate personal favorites

Austria
Czech Repulic
England*
France
Germany
Ireland*
Italy*
Northern Ireland
Spain*
Switzerland
The Vatican
China
Japan
Canada
USA
Brazil
Chile*
Peru*
Australia*
New Zealand *
South Africa

I still want to go to Antarctica, Greece, Egypt, Morocco, and of course back to NEW ZEALAND and AUSTRALIA. I'd also like to do more travels across Europe and central America.

The travel bug has died down a little bit, but it won't ever leave me. It's always nice to get out of your routine and go somewhere; to take a break and experience something new... and I'll always be ready for it. :)


Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment