Saturday, October 14, 2017

The Night Before (again!)

It has become a tradition that I always have a “night before” travel post... I’ve been waiting to do this for quite sometime now!

First, let me say that I find it kind of ironic that Mike and I are going to South America for our first big trip together. Here is an actual picture of the two of us when I first told him about the plans:


^^ That's me saying, "ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!" :)
South America was their #travelgoals too!


What makes it even more comical is that on his (former) online dating profile Mike was asked if he would date someone who travels.  His answer was a hard “NO.”  I believe it was also marked as a question of high importance. LOL whoops.

I was joking with him the other night about it and saying how he claimed he would never date anyone that travels and now look at us... His response? "I said I wouldn't date anyone that travels. I just marry them."

That being said and all jokes aside... we are beyond thankful for this opportunity and to be able to see more of God's beautiful creation! Stay tuned for many updates, photos, and llama selfies! 

Oh! And how could I forget my other tradition?!
Here is current travel song on repeat:


No comments:

Post a Comment