Tuesday, May 12, 2015

That moment!!

One of my friends was just talking about this... He was talking about the "I'm finally here!!" moments. 

It's when you've seen landmarks on TV or in textbooks and then to actually be standing there in person... it's a complete joy-filled moment!! 

I walked along the Great Wall of China today!!! I just wanted to keep staring at it because it was so magnificent and stretched out as far as eye could see. 


'

I have so many photos of it because it made me sooooo happy!

They even have a toboggan coming down from the Great Wall!! 
We then did the Hutong tour in  Dongcheng district... It reminded me of Nashville. A lot of music and bars :) 
We traveled around in this thing:

I have videos, but for some reason I can't upload them to the blog from my phone. Check other social media sources for the vids! 



No comments:

Post a Comment