Wednesday, August 13, 2014

CRAIC is the new SWEET AS

Do you remember how I adopted the phrase, "SWEET AS" from New Zealand? (Sweet as ... as in sweet as pie! that's awesome!)

Well the Irish have this word called, "CRAIC" (pronounced crack) ..  used in a sentence: "have some craic!"  Having craic is having a good time or a laugh. (basically, FUN)

I'm having some craic and it's sweet as.

BOOM.

So today was my last day full day in Ireland and tomorrow I leave for London.

I'm a tad bit FREAKING OUT.

Ireland was a good way to start (which, by the way, Ireland reminds me soooo much of NZ! But NZ is still better!)

Ireland was good because I had a day tour each of the three days and I didn't really have to worry about anything. London... I have nothing planned. It's intimidating. And knowing I'll be figuring out bus, tube, etc. on my own is IUDHFJSLFKDF !

I'm excited for it, but it's overwhelming because there is SO much. And I have no clue about anything. I almost wish I had done a tour so everything was planned for me, but at the same time, it'll be nice to take my time and do my own thing.

We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment