Monday, August 11, 2014

#GodsPromise and Cliffs of Moher

Please play this song while reading this entry

Another quote from the fabulous book, The Circle Maker, ties in PERFECTLY with today.

"The older you get, the more faith you should have because you've experienced more of God's faithfulness. And it is God's faithfulness that increases our faith and enlarges our dreams." 



I have never in all of my life seen so many rainbows. Literally saw 6 or 7 rainbows in between light sprinkles of rain (all while we were driving, thankfully!) and absolutely beautiful sunshine while we were out and about.

Anyway... I maybe got 7 or 8 hours of sleep after having been up for close to 40 hours the day before and woke up at 5:50 (YIKES!) to get ready for the tour today through Irish Day Tours. (HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!)

I made sure to leave the hotel earlier than normal because you know how bad I am with directions... The tour started at 6:50 and people were supposed to be there by 6:40.  I probably made it by 6:56.  I got lost.  :(

I was 90% sure I wasn't going to make the tour, but thankfully the bus was sitting there when I got there so I made it!  Not only that, but we had overabudance of people so the driver needed someone to sit in the very front with him so guess who sat in the almost-drivers seat?! ME!!! Talk about BEST VIEW ON THE BUS! (Flashback to Australia when the Aussie guide invited me to the front and we became best friends LOL) I don't know what it is with me and sitting up front with the guides, but it's kind of my favorite thing ever. So we ended up chatting quite a bit as well. 

Here are some pictures from the CLIFFS OF MOHER:
(I took so many photos, but it was so amazingly beautiful. More will be posted on facebook!)




No filters were added to the pictures!  The grass is so green and the sky is so blue! I'm in awe.

We went some other places too, but the abbey was probably my second favorite :



Again, no filters! It is THAT absolutely stunning!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks! If planning of traveling anytime soon do visit http://freetripdeals.com/ for some great deals on Hotels, flights and Cruises

    ReplyDelete