Monday, March 25, 2013

ONE DAY LEFT IN NEW ZEALAND

I know I just posted recently, but TOMORROW IS MY LAST FULL DAY IN NEW ZEALAND.

WHAT?!

WHAT?!??!

I'm actually excited to be heading to Australia... I think it'll be good. I'm a little more on top of planning in Oz so I think that'll be a nice change for me instead of relying on "wake up and plan the day" routine.  :)

We leave from Auckland Airport on the 28th and arrive in Sydney that evening. THANKFULLY I have found a nice hostel (it's a chain that we've stayed with before) that has availability for the first few days I'm there. *Which includes Easter!

I'll be staying at the hostel, which is right in the city center, until Carla leaves on the 2nd. They also have some nice packages to go and do different tours so it should make things easier and more relaxed for me. YAY! I CAN BREATHE!

Carla leaves on the 2nd to go back to Germany and a friend from back home is coming on the 3rd.  The Cincinnati friend has an uncle who lives in Sydney so we'll be able to stay with him as soon as she arrives.

Basically:

March 28-April 7 SYDNEY
April 7-12 OUTBACK
April 13 HOME!


STOKED.

LOVE.

G'DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment