I wanted to visit all 7 continents by age 30 (and I did it!)
My (newer) goal is all 50 states by age 40 (and I did it!!)
I've now been ALL 50 states and this is my attempt at trying to put the states in the order in which I visited them. This might not be entirely accurate, but it's gotta be close!
Sadly some of my first 16 states never got a blog post. Was blogging even a thing 30 years ago?? I will try and remedy that soon...
- Ohio (born and raised!)
See blog here feat. Cuyahoga
See blog here feat. Cedar Point - Kentucky
See blog here feat. Red River Gorge - Indiana
See latest blog here feat. Indiana Dunes - Michigan
No blog, but when I was little I went to Flint (Lake Fenton) for snow tubing and water tubing. If anyone has any suggestions on THE BEST of Michigan, let me know and I'll do a re-do trip and blog! - Tennessee
No blog, but I've spent quite a lot of time in Nashville and then I've also been to Memphis, Gatlinburg, Chattanooga. I will do a blog at some point! - Florida
No blog, but I think I've only ever been to Disney and Universal. (And visiting my grandparents in Ruskin) - Virginia
No blog, but when I was little I went to colonial Williamsburg. If anyone has any suggestions on THE BEST of Virginia, let me know and I'll do a re-do trip and blog! - Alabama
No blog, but I've only ever been to Huntsville where I took part in Space Camp. If anyone has any suggestions on THE BEST of Alabama, let me know and I'll do a re-do trip and blog! - New York (2002, 2023, 2025)
See blogs here and here and here from 2023 trip in NYC. And another one here from 2025. - Wyoming (2002)
No blog, but visited Grand Tetons and Yellowstone. - California (2003)
No blog, but when I was younger. I went to Los Angeles and San Francisco. I will do a blog at some point! - Illinois (2004, 2016)
See more recent blog here feat. Chicago - Pennsylvania (circa 2004)
No blog, but visited Philadelphia, Gettysburg, Shanksville - Alaska (2006)
No blog, but visited Ketchikan, Sitka, Fairbanks, Anchorage, - Hawaii (2007)
No blog, but visited Maui, Kauai, Big Island, Oahu - Wisconsin (2010)
No blog, but visited Wisconsin Dells. - Minnesota (2012)
No blog, but went tubing on the lake and visited Mall of America. - Nevada (2014)
No blog, but visited Las Vegas - Arizona (2014)
No blog, but visited the Grand Canyon and Hoover dam - Missouri (2016)
See blog here feat. St. Louis - West Virginia (2020)
See blog here feat. ACE adventure Park - Montana (2021)
See blog here feat. Glacier National Park - Georgia (2021)
See blog here feat. Atlanta, Senoia, Lookout Mountain - New Mexico (2022)
See blog here feat. Albuquerque, Santa Fe - North Carolina (2022)
See blog here feat. Asheville - South Carolina (2022)
See blog here feat. Hilton Head - Oklahoma (2022)
See blog here feat. Oklahoma City - Texas (2022)
See blog here feat. Dallas, San Antonio - North Dakota (2023)
See blog here feat. Theodore Roosevelt National Park - South Dakota (2023)
See blog here feat. Mt. Rushmore, Custer State Park, Badlands - Massachusetts (2023)
See blog here feat. Salem, Plymouth, Boston - Connecticut (2023)
See blog here - Rhode Island (2023)
See blog here feat. Newport Cliff walk - Maryland (2024)
See blog here and here feat. Baltimore and Ocean City - Delaware (2024)
See blog here feat. Rehoboth Beach - Maine (2024)
See blog here feat. Acadia National Park, Baxter State Park - New Hampshire (2024)
See blog here - Vermont (2024)
See blog here - New Jersey (2025)
See blog here feat. Six Flags - Utah (2025)
See blog here and here feat. all 5 national parks - Colorado (2025)
See blog here feat. Glenwood Springs - Kansas (2025)
See blog here feat. Wichita and Wamego - Nebraska (2025)
See blog here feat. Lincoln and Omaha - Iowa (2025)
See blog here feat. Des Moines - Mississippi (2026)
See blog here feat. Jackson and Biloxi - Louisiana (2026)
See blog here feat. Slidell and New Orleans - Idaho (2026)
See blog here and here feat. Twin Falls - Arkansas (2026)
See blog here and here feat. Hot Springs & Little Rock - Washington (2026)
See blog here and here feat. Olympic & Mt. Rainier - Oregon (2026)
See blog here and here feat. Smith Rock State Park & Crater Lake
BONUS: Washington D.C. See blog here and here
No comments:
Post a Comment