Wednesday, August 20, 2014

España day 1 in Madrid

Yesterday I woke up at 3am. 

I waited in el aeropuerto for 4 hours. (2 in the beginning and 2 waiting for Carla)

During the time I was waiting for carla, I wasn't able to get currency with my credit card. I also didn't have wifi so I couldn't tell Carla where I was.

I also realized how little Spanish I knew. 

I was having a rough morning. 

But then Carla arrived and my day turned around. I honestly haven't laughed so hard in... who knows how long! We got lost on the train and I was in tears from laughing so hard. (If Carla wasn't there I probably would have had tears, but of another variety!)

We walked around Madrid a bit and took a tour gratis! (Free tour) 


Today we explored el ciudad (the city) some more and went to quite a few parques (parks) 

Tomorrow we are off to Valencia !!

No comments:

Post a Comment