Friday, August 15, 2014

Let's be British

Nothing whatsoever happened on Thursday. It was kind of a waste. :(  I slept in for the first time since I don't know when. (I was getting up every day at 5 something in the morning for tours!)

I went at the airport and waited for 3 hours since the flight was delayed... got into London and crashed in my room.

Today (Friday) was my first full day in London.  I did a bike tour in the morning which was a good way to get an overview of the city and see the major sites.

And... rode the London Eye:



Note of accomplishment:  I am THE WORST at directions. I can't explain to you how bad I am.... BUT! I took the tube today and (since my phone died) I didn't have directions to get back to the place where I'm staying... Here's the great part... I REMEMBERED STREET NAMES AND LANDMARKS FROM YESTERDAY. THIS IS A RARE FEAT FOR ME AND SHALL BE COMMEMORATED AS SUCH. 

See, Daddy? You want me to learn directions and how to navigate... just send me to a different country and I'll figure it out. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment